Online data availability
Primeflo3 data can be managed using the PrimeWorks water data management software. Data is also available via the PrimeWeb on-line network monitoring facility giving remote access to observe changes in network conditions, water usage, nightlines, etc.
How does it work?
Transit time technology uses the principle that ultrasonic waves travelling in the direction of water flow move faster than those travelling against the water flow. The resultant difference in transit time is directly proportional to the flow velocity. The PrimeFlo3 is supplied complete and ready for measurements on all types of metal, concrete and plastic pipes.
- Non-invasive flow measurement on pipe sizes 25 – 2500mm (one pair of sensors only)
- Integral pressure transducer
- Remote communications via 3G or GPRS
- Daily on-line data availability via PrimeWeb
- Step testing mode
- Long battery life (6 months internal battery and two years external, under defined conditions)
- Rugged to IP67: enclosures and sensors (lid closed)
- Integral pipe wall thickness gauge option